- Initial consultations take approximately 40-60 mins and consist of a thorough history, examination and treatment/adjustment
- Regular consultations take approximately 20-25 minutes
- Treatment will be tailored to the individual, which will include a chiropractic adjustment (low force or manual manipulation or a combination), gentle stretching and mobilisations of muscles and joints and dry needling (similar to acupuncture) as required
- Family Discount Available
- After hours appointments available
Fortunately for my patients, they receive an automated SMS in the morning of the day before their appointment to remind them of their appointment. My time and your time is very valuable and we are all busy people. As I do spend a lot of time with my patients compared to other chiropractors, missed appointments and last minute cancellations are costly for me. These appointments could often be filled by other waiting clients or be available to you in the instance that you are in need of emergency care. Cancellations less than 24 hours or non attendance may be invoiced the cost of the cancelled appointment if it cannot be filled. Extenuating circumstances will be taken into account.